Welcome

to my blog! I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say!


Friday, December 14, 2007

Tagged...

After being tagged (see earlier post) I realized that I kind of want to write down a few more thing about myself, here it goes:


11: (since I left off on number 10, I might as well go from 11 here) My favorite animals are dolphins, in fact, I even made another blog (http://thedeepseamammals.blogspot.com/) for all the cool facts I've learned about them (like did you know that dolphins can actually drive away sharks? I don't know how but it's a fact!).

12: If I had to choose my favorite holiday (so hard to choose, they're all so much fun!), I guess I would say my birthday because that's my special day that we do whatever I want.

13: If I had to choose my favorite song, I really don't know, but I do really like "Open Up Your Heart And Let The Sun Shine In".

14: I LOVE books. It's so magical, like you're in a different world!

15: If I could have one super power out of all there are I would choose shape shifting.

That's it, if I have anything more to say about myself I will definitely post about it.

3 comments:

persimmon said...

What super powers? Like what? Being able to fly? become invisible?

Rose said...

Yay, probably stuff like that.

Rose said...

Wait! Shapeshifting!