Welcome

to my blog! I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say!


Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 08

Sorry this is a little overdue, but I realized it made more sense to post about Easter today. I had a lot of fun! The first thing we did was clean which wasn't so fun...but then we played with family, then trained Little Brother on how to find the plastic Easter-eggs for our hunt. After that I stuffed the eggs with whatever I could find that I thought fit (some things I made, some things I found in our Easter box), I'll admit Galaxy did one, and Little Brother did about three or four. So soon after we (me Galaxy and Little Brother) put makeup on (we would have used face paint but we couldn't find any...or maybe something happened to it...) so we looked like bunnies, and did a little bunny dance (that we named The Bunny Hop) to Peter Cottontail we had just made up the day before (which originally had just me and Galaxy, but Little Brother was just so cute we had to make him part of it), with also our home-made bunny ears and tails and some gloves. And finally we had our Easter egg hunt! It was inside and I ended up helping Little Brother a bit...and of course I have to let you know that I found the most eggs and here is a picture of what was in them:




What Was In My Easter Eggs



Then we had home-made brownie/cake stuff and watched Nancy Drew. And that pretty much covers Easter this year...hope you enjoyed yours too!

Rose

3 comments:

persimmon said...

I don't recall having any homemade brownies...

Rose said...

Sorry! We only thought of having those when we were watching a movie...and we didn't want to waste our time that we had to hang out with you watching a movie...and it's vegan...you probably woudn't have liked it...sorry!

Rose said...

And we didn't have all the ingrediants when you were here...