Welcome

to my blog! I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say!


Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Time Is Faster Now...

I've noticed that time has been passing a lot faster for me...I hardly have any time to do anything...fifteen minutes is like fifteen seconds...an hour just washes away like it never was there...I can't even keep track of the days. I haven't found the time to blog in a while (not that I've had much to blog about...except this). I wish that time would be slow again, I wouldn't mind if it felt like eternity when I'm bored...so long as it feels like eternity when I'm having fun. Just thought I'd share, since I can't think of anything else to post at the moment. Hopefully I'll find time to blog more!

Rose

11 comments:

Galaxy said...

Wait until you're my age. Time is even faster! (okay, so I'm only a year-and-a-half-older than you, but a year-and-a-half is a long time!)

Galaxy said...

BTW, that post was beautifully written, Rosy.

Rose said...

Beautifully? BTW?

Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rose said...

A year is a long time? Obviously time doesn't fly for you! A year is but a day for me! Sounds like time flies more for me...

Galaxy said...

Hahaha, little girl, so you'll tell me your birthday is but less than a day away? Not true--for you, anyway. (or me either... my B-day is a long, long time away... boo, hoo)

BTW=By The Way.

persimmon said...

You girls! Anyway, the first day of spring starts March 21. It's a really good day, except for the part where my horoscope says --- oh nevermind...but it's your mom's horoscope too...don't talk to her that day...that is all.

Rose said...

You never said what you meant about beautifully written galaxy.

Rose said...

Are you ever going to tell me?

Galaxy said...

I thought it was well written... what else can I say? I liked it a lot... what more do you want, little girl?

Rose said...

I mean, what do you mean? Did I put it together well? Did I use good words? Did I spell it correctly? What?