Welcome

to my blog! I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say!


Monday, October 27, 2008

The Weekend And Other Stuff

A few days ago I made some paper Halloween monsters, Little Brother made one too. I put them up on the window by the front door. (I'll post some pictures later).

This Friday I made some pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, this was my first time baking something by myself (okay not completely by myself, I admit Little Brother stirred a few times, and mom told me what to do at some points--other than that, by myself), it was fun--and tasty.

On Saturday we went to Portland with grandma, we went to OMSI Museum, a vegan place called Red & Black Cafe, and a store called IKEA. I had fun, but it was nice to come back home.

Alright, I guess that's enough for now!

Rose

3 comments:

Froggy said...

It sounds like fun! Do you know what you're going to be for Halloween? Or aren't you dressing up?

Rose said...

I'm afraid I don't know for sure... I might just dress up really funky.

Froggy said...

Oh. Cool!