Welcome

to my blog! I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say!


Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"Hot Tub" Party

Today, we came up with the idea to turn the birth tub (mom had a home birth with Baby Brother) into a hot tub! We will fill it up with hot water, get into our bathing suits, and eat treats! Now it kinda turned into some kind of party...I mean, we are going to maybe watch movies, eat delicious parfait-pudding, and swim in the "hot tub"! We (well...at least I think WE) are SO looking forward to this!

Rose

4 comments:

Galaxy said...

It was great fun I think! Too bad we couldnt't watch Monty Python And The Search For The Holly Grail though.

Rose said...

I think that's 'holy'...not 'holly'...I think...

Galaxy said...

Oh yeah... I did holly like 'Deck the Halls'! Sorry!

Rose said...

Mmmm...