Welcome

to my blog! I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say!


Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blogging

My view on blogging has completely changed since I first started. When I first created my blog I never even thought it possible to have multiple blogs...(but now I have three and a half...I say half because I made one with Galaxy) and I thought I would just post like once a month...but now I'm raking my brains every week for something to post about! Also I thought "I'll just talk about a few things...", now, I realize that there are a lot of things I should have written when I started. Also, I thought that I had a unique name and that I could surely have the URL I had chosen...but no...I wanted it to be http://meingeneral.blogspot.com/ but someone had already done that... so I had to do http://me-in-general.blogspot.com/ . Well now, I think of blogging completely different...

Rose

3 comments:

persimmon said...

Whoa....how'd you get that character...she looks just like you.

Rose said...

What?

Rose said...

Are you talking about the meez? The thing on the right that says "Meez In General" above it?