Welcome

to my blog! I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say!


Monday, July 21, 2008

Cherries & Summer Nights

I love cherries! We got some yesterday but we ate them all quickly, they are devoured very fast... Anyway, last night I went outside, it was warm and cozy, a bit dark but very nice. I love summer nights, they're almost always great...
So today grandma came over--because she couldn't come, and we couldn't go visit on her birthday--and we hung out and had fun. So far summer has been nice...Happy Summer to you!

Rose

4 comments:

persimmon said...

I got bunches and bunches of cherries. I'll go pick them and bring them over to you a whole bushelfull.
then I thought to ask...we'll see.

persimmon said...

hey and I like your new picture...

Froggy said...

Yes,Rose, your new picture is really nice!

Rose said...

Thank you!