Welcome

to my blog! I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say!


Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baby Birthday!

Today is Baby Brother's birthday! He's turning 1! It's so exciting! Sadly dad has to work today, so Baby Brother hasn't opened any presents. Except that yesterday I had dad bring home some boxes so we could cut them up for birthday boy to crawl through, so I drew on the box where I wanted dad to cut it, and afterwards I had to vacuum up little shaving of cardboard, but mom finished vacuuming. I put little furnishings inside, and gave it to Baby Brother today as a present, he really likes it, so does Little Brother.

Happy Birthday Baby Brother! (though there's really no way he can read this)

Rose

4 comments:

persimmon said...

cardboard boxes...i know they're fun...

Galaxy said...

Even I loved them.

persimmon said...

A song for you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ahbE6bcVf8

Froggy said...

Tell him 'Happy Birthday" for me! (Though it will mean nothing to him!)