Welcome

to my blog! I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say!


Thursday, January 10, 2008

Classes...

I really wish I could find a class that I like, I really want to do more than sit on the couch all day...I hardly do anything, I've been more of the 'stay home' type. I even made a list of classes I want to take...but we haven't found a place where I can do them yet... Here They Are:

Singing,
Sewing,
Drawing/Painting,
Guitar,
Ballroom dancing--slow kind like Waltz,
Wood work,
Gymnastic,
Gardening,

A lot of these are probably NEVER going to happen and I just put them down because I WANT to do them anyhow. I just wish we could find some place that has them...oh well...

6 comments:

Froggy said...

I'm sorry! I hope you find them!
Ballroom Dancing sounds like fun!

Rose said...

Yay...thanks...I hope I can find them too...

persimmon said...

I think ballroom dancing is a good one especially since you will have killer long legs - a requisite for ballroom dancers!

Rose said...

'Requisite'? What? What's that?

Rose said...

I don't really think I have long legs though...

persimmon said...

you will