Welcome

to my blog! I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say!


Friday, January 11, 2008

ANOTHER BUMP!!!

(See post "Big Bump") This time, it was my knee. I can't quite recall how it happened--because at the moment, I didn't think much of it...I only really put on an ice pack when it started to hurt (which was a while afterwards)--I just remember that somehow I fell and hit my knee on the ground and that bruised it. I don't know if it's going to swell or not, yet, but I'm keeping it safe by keeping an ice pack on it.

Rose

6 comments:

Galaxy said...

You're just not having any luck when it comes to bruses, huh?

Froggy said...

Poor you! I hope it feels better!

Rose said...

It's gone now...thanks!

Anonymous said...

Mysterious bumps and bruises... sorry, it's a family tradition! Glad it went away quickly... I've got one on my foot. I have this vague memory of something crashing on my foot and being surprised it hurt (like a paper towel) so I think that's what it came from -who knows.

Rose said...

Weird...

Galaxy said...

Mom's right; when I was younger, my legs were dotted with black and blue marks, how I got them I never new. It's not quite as bad now as it used to be, but I still have bruises and scratches with no idea how I got them!