Welcome

to my blog! I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say!


Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Never Mind...Enough Posting About Nothing To Post! (see earlier post)

I've now decided that if I cannot think of anything to post about I will post about what happened that day and what I wish I had most now and what I am currently doing:

Today I: Got up at (WHY?!) 1:00pm and ate waffles, then I did pretty much nothing. Then daddy came home and me and Little Brother played Harry Potter 1. Then Little Brother threw a fit, then dad (usually mom does it but now she's sick) made sherbet and we ate it. After that I played games on Orisinal (some site with a bunch of different games).
I Wish: I had a home-made pizza! Waaaaa!
Currently: I am Blogging.

Rose

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you know when you are up gabbing with your big sister after 2am... and your bother THEN threw a fit, btw, and if I wasn't feeling sick I surely would have made you some SHERBET, but I'll admit that's a bit trickier than then...

here's hoping our do-over tomorrow goes better! how 'bout I make you some coffee... hahaha... I love your blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh, no homemade pizza, though, sorry

Rose said...

Oops! I was going to spell check! I must have forgot...I'll fix it now!

Galaxy said...

No pizza?! (uncontrollable crying) Yeah, let's hope our do-over day is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

no crying allowed... see comment on your blog...

Anonymous said...

speaking of other blogs... I don't think I've learned anything new about dolphins lately..

Anonymous said...

Hey, won't you always be currently blogging if you are blogging about what you are currently doing?

Galaxy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rose said...

Umm...I would post about what I was doing around the time that I posted, or if I'm doing something while I'm posting I would say that (ex: Holding Baby Brother). It's just at that time I hadn't done much for a while...